Special Project Day!

It was a gorgeous sunny day but staying inside and putting together  a wall hanging of a sun flower was more fun than the weather.

We had Brenda Dunsmore come over from Cambridge Narrows to teach and it was well worth it.  Here she is showing a scene that she designed using the 'stained glass' technique that we requested that she teach.
 Here the ladies are diligently listening to Brenda's instructions...they were clear and easy to follow since she took us step by step to creating our own sunflowers.
We've been fortunate to have some great teachers come to inspire and motivate us and Brenda certainly is one of them.  She  showed us how to do her technique and how we can expand on it to make different pictures. The only thing holding us back is our own hesitation. I know I can't wait to get mine done and maybe another pattern that I downloaded from the internet and then there is another I think I would like to do...well, you get the picture.

We had a great turnout for this class and, no doubt, I will be posting next week some finished products...I'm hoping mine will be one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President's Challenge May 2021

December 5, 2023 Lunch at All Seasons Inn and Restaurant

November 28, 2023 Workshop and Show and Tell