Monday , January 23, 2017

 I should know what this pattern is called, but I don't....my bad.  I do know that this is Marion's quilt done in blues and it is gorgeous.  I believe she will be having it quilted by machine.


 Marilyn is always sending out small projects and simple quilt patterns and this is one she sent out for Valentine's day ...Marion got hers done....a log cabin with curves added.
Linda did this four patch with minke backing. She did it on her long arm that she has set up in her home. we are all wondering if she has an extra bedroom for the rest of us to come quilt.
Marilyn cleaned up some scraps and put together this scrappy nine with coordinated centres .....looks great!
This is Dianne's quilt...that one that looks like it is Celtic tiles to me. Amazing how very different they all look.  Great job!


Ordinarily I would be continuing with the project day's pictures but ol' man winter did a number on us and the second meeting in the month was cancelled.  We will be doing our sew day in February before the Chinese Auction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President's Challenge May 2021

December 5, 2023 Lunch at All Seasons Inn and Restaurant

Show and Tell February 13, 2024