Quilt Show Vendor "Books For You"

The first Vendor has been booked for the Quilt Show. Books for You carries a large arrangements of Fibre Art books, Embroidery, quilting, lace, dyeing, so many techniques both traditional and contemporary. Carole is  very good at finding the most difficult books which I discovered a few years ago when I (who thinks myself at very good at finding books) couldn't get an out of print book and exhusted all the know venues , Carole was able to get it for me. She will be at the Sussex Vale Quilters' Guild Quilt Show & Sale Sept 20,21,22 2012 Sussex Legion. Email me for more information  Sweet Threads of Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President's Challenge May 2021

December 5, 2023 Lunch at All Seasons Inn and Restaurant

Show and Tell February 13, 2024