A place for like minded quilters to gather and share ideas, techniques and projects.
Quilt Show Vendor "Books For You"
The first Vendor has been booked for the Quilt Show. Books for You carries a large arrangements of Fibre Art books, Embroidery, quilting, lace, dyeing, so many techniques both traditional and contemporary. Carole is very good at finding the most difficult books which I discovered a few years ago when I (who thinks myself at very good at finding books) couldn't get an out of print book and exhusted all the know venues , Carole was able to get it for me. She will be at the Sussex Vale Quilters' Guild Quilt Show & Sale Sept 20,21,22 2012 Sussex Legion. Email me for more information Sweet Threads of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SVQG The Magic of Fabric Quilt Show Oct 1-3, 2026
2026 Quilt Show The Quilts N.B. Unity Quilt Randy and Alma Forbes visited the quilt show. They are the creators of the large N.B. block i...
-
Several members worked on the Guild Quilt in the morning Block of the Month reveal March Workshop Watercolor Gardens Judy S gave a tribute t...
-
Annual Day of sewing items for donation Sorry Not many pictures this time. I kept busy sewing and I neglected my photographer duties.
No comments:
Post a Comment