April 10, 2018

 Thank you Marilyn for taking pictures for me while I watched Ethel take care of the luncheon matters.  It helps to have help and I appreciate it most sincerely.

Here is our raffle quilt. You can buy tickets at the quilt show......the one I made for myself is my absolute favourite quilt.  It fits my bed the best.
 Ethel is hiding behind this gorgeous pieced wreath. Love the greens she used.
This is the first of Susan's projects....snow globes.
 This beautiful blue Hunter's Star is a wedding gift. the picture does not do the fabulous shades of blue justice.
And this is the third piece by Susan. A glorious wall hanging.
 Cynthia got busy and made these adorable kittens.
 Sharon made this....I didn't get to see it close up as I was kitchen bound ...it looks like a landscape...
 and this is her window valance...good job, Sharon.
Leigh made one of those "what was I thinking" projects that turned into a colourful bag.
Sandra is hiding behind this table runner..she made it for the 150th and is calling it 151st.
 This project came from a half yard bundle she purchased.
 And this is another gorgeous project by Sandra.
Elsie got her valance done and it looks great.
 This sweet quilt is a snowman, all topsy-turvy and made by Jean
 Judy made this quilt for her son who passed it down to her grand son and it held up very well except for certain colours...blacks, no less. Any way, Grandma Judy fixed it all up.
 Evelyn got her valance done as well, in shades of burgundy and soft greens.
Jacqui got into pineapple quilting and made this quilt.
 Renate got caught up with her BOM ...only one more to go.
This stunner is by Joan...she has such an eye for shading..beautifully done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 5, 2023 Lunch at All Seasons Inn and Restaurant

President's Challenge May 2021

Show and Tell February 13, 2024